Fed up with morons posting photos of Police Vehicles on Social Media with comments such as “…Itz won ruel 4 dem n nuvva 4 uz…” Bullshire Police have responded with a comment which left shocked onlookers looking on in shock (apparently).
Rob O’Wilkins, a spokesperson for Bullshire Police, said “We wish we could just be left alone with preventing crime, catching crooks and keeping people safe but we’re constantly having to justify the actions of our highly trained Police Officers when absolute idiots with very little intelligence think they’re some kind of peoples’ poet by capturing images of our Police Vehicles and posting them on the internet with some barely literate stupid caption.”
Rob O’Wilkins continued, “To be honest, when someone’s getting their face stamped on, our Police Officers really couldn’t care less whether they park supposedly “Unlegally yeah innit” because they’re usually concerned with saving lives and stuff. Therefore, to all the absolute morons who think they’re clever, we say ‘We’ll park where the fuck we like’.”
- IS THIS WHAT HAPPENS TO A BMW WHEN THE INDICATORS ARE USED?
- WATCH! MACHETE WIELDING BUFFOON BUZZED IN THE BALLS?
- WHAT THE POLICE DID NEXT WILL SHOCK YOU!
- POLICE DEPLOY ‘BANANA BOAT’ IN A BID TO COMBAT MIGRANT CRISIS
- HOW MANY TIMES HAS A ‘TASER STUN GUN’ BEEN DRAWN IN BULLSHIRE?
- YOU WON’T BELIEVE WHAT EXPLORERS FOUND IN THIS CAVE!
- English Channel to be DAMMED to ‘Assist Migrant Flood’
- Police ‘Forced to PUNCH and Hit CHILDREN and DOGS With METAL BARS’